Housekeeping Room Attendant - Dundee
Dundee, IL 60118
Heart of the House Hospitality (HotHH) is looking to IMMEDIATELY HIRE a Housekeeping Room Attendant for some of the largest hotels in the Dundee area.
Housekeeping Room Inspectors should be able to:
- Inspect staff’s work performance
- Maintain key control system.
- Be a liaison among housekeepers and management
- Be familiar with the client’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Ensure that all employees are attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and other employees.
Housekeeping Inspectors must:
- Have 2+ years of related housekeeping experience.
- Have flexible schedule.
- Be able to work weekends
- Be available for 40 hours + overtime if needed.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Overtime
HotHH encourages personal and professional development through performance reward and recognition programs. We create a safe and trusting environment that provides our employees flexibility and opportunity. We see our employees as an investment and advocate on their behalf to both our customers and communities.