Laundry Attendant - Denver
Denver, CO 80014
Heart of the House Hospitality (HotHH) is looking to IMMEDIATELY HIRE Laundry Attendants for some of the largest hotels in the Denver area.
Laundry Attendants should be able to:
- Treat clothes and linens with stain remover and sponges/brushes to remove spots or stains.
- Place/remove clothes and linens from correct automatic machines to handle cleaning tasks.
- Use accepted techniques of folding linens and guest clothes for delivery.
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and be able to communicate needs to General Manager.
- Maintain all laundry equipment and inform facilities manager as to any maintenance needs.
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary.
- Comply with all company safety guidelines.
Laundry Attendants must:
- Be able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Have flexible schedule (include evenings, holidays, and extended hours).
- Be able to work weekends.
- Be available for 40 hrs + overtime if needed.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Overtime
HotHH encourages personal and professional development through performance reward and recognition programs. We create a safe and trusting environment that provides our employees flexibility and opportunity. We see our employees as an investment and advocate on their behalf to both our customers and communities.