Lobby Attendant - Columbus
Columbus, OH 43004
Heart of the House Hospitality (HotHH) is looking to IMMEDIATELY HIRE Lobby Attendants for some of the largest hotels in the Columbus area.
Lobby Attendants should be able to:
- Keep all areas in neat and clean conditions (restrooms, telephone area, business center, and the front desk, and portico, lobby lounge).
- Greet guests as they enter.
- Answer various guests questions.
- Hold doors open for guests as they enter/exit.
Lobby Attendants must:
- Have flexible schedule.
- Be able to work weekends
- Be available for 40 hours + overtime if needed.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Overtime
HotHH encourages personal and professional development through performance reward and recognition programs. We create a safe and trusting environment that provides our employees flexibility and opportunity. We see our employees as an investment and advocate on their behalf to both our customers and communities.