Room Attendant/Housekeeping - Utica
Utica, MI 48315
Heart of the House Hospitality (HotHH) is looking to IMMEDIATELY HIRE, Experienced Room Attendants/Housekeepers for some of the largest hotels in the Utica, MI area.
Housekeepers should be able to:
- Review daily inventory of rooms, arrivals, and departures.
- Review daily inventory of supplies needed to complete daily assignments.
- Clean hotel rooms including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby, and communal areas.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Comply with all company safety guidelines.
- Have flexible schedule.
- Be able to work weekends
- Be available for 40 hours + overtime if needed.
- Experience is Required
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Overtime
HotHH encourages personal and professional development through performance reward and recognition programs. We create a safe and trusting environment that provides our employees flexibility and opportunity. We see our employees as an investment and advocate on their behalf to both our customers and communities.